Saturday, October 16, 2004

Try The Fish

Seattle

I had too much of a strong local beer called Keystone Ice last night and I spent this morning staggering around like something out of the Keystone Cops. A huge cup of Seattle coffee just about cleared my throbbing headache and I was able to pull myself together enough to go to the big market round the corner. There's all sorts of overpriced stuff for tourists to buy but fish is the main reason to go. I had a great grilled halibut sandwich, nice and spicy with some lovely rosemary mayonnaise. A t-shirt in one of the shops had 'Seattle - a day without sunshine' written on it. That sums up the weather here quite well, I've got my jacket on for just about the first time since Siberia, but after all the heat I'm pretty glad of it. Think I might stay off the beer tonight though.

1 Comments:

At 17 October 2004 at 07:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

After the all the Keystone Ice your headline should have read 'Sozzled in Seattle' - no ??

Kaz

.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home