Saturday, August 07, 2004

Feeling The Heat

Berlin

Things caught up with me a bit yesterday. After a broken night's sleep on the train then several hours wandering round the city in the blistering heat, my body finally decided it had had enough at least for one day. My feet have now come out in open revolt against the rest of me, and even though I've been lenient with them and used public transport for the first time, the right one especially is still looking pretty angry. Back at the hostel all the talk of "club" "techno" and "6 o clock" led me to decide on an early night. I feel a lot better for 12 hours in bed, all I need is for the temperature to cool down a bit.

1 Comments:

At 7 August 2004 at 14:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does my heart bleed?-------nope.mx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home